Bev Arnold is a Dothan native and grew up in the Wiregrass area. As a military spouse, Bev has experienced a very culturally diverse lifestyle while living in Arizona, Japan, Washington State, and Spain. She and her family returned to Dothan in 2010 after her husband retired from the U.S. Air Force. They have three adult children, two beautiful grandchildren and an Aussiedoodle.
Bev has extensive experience in marketing, sales and management and a BS degree in Human Services/Business Management from Troy University.
The most important person in a real estate transaction is YOU! Bev’s goal is to focus on your needs as your professional real estate consultant when buying or selling your home or property. Contact Bev today to discuss your real estate goals and needs!
– Military Relocation Professional (MRP®) Certification
– Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)Designation
– Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) Endorsement
– Active member of the Wiregrass Board of REALTORS® and Wiregrass Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
– Member of Dothan Board of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service ( MLS)
– Active member of the Alabama Association of REALTORS®
– Active member of the National Association of REALTORS®